I was browsing the AG site today, due to the startling new sale/waffle fiasco, and I noticed that of all dolls (minus Kaya) Kit seems to have a lot of shoes included inher outfits instead of sold separately. For example, her scooter outfit, school outfit, and christmas outfit all come with shoes. She doesn't even have a separate set of shoes and socks, and I think someone here mentioned that her meet shoes are not available as replacement parts. Hmmmm, something to think about.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I found this interesting.

(and I am not counting the simple cloth things AG is passing off as shoes for Lissie and Elizabeth)

edited: her work boots do come separately, but someone said they have the AGOT symbol on the bottoms? I find that interesting too!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 09:12 PM: Message edited by: simplepretty ]</font>